Monday, September 26, 2011

Fearless!

Plug of my new blog Fearless Face. It is chronicling my severe acne's last resort treatment Accutane. Accutane is a very serious treatment. I have to get blood tests once a month to moniter my liver and make sure that I am not pregnant. If you get pregnant on it you're child will have HORRIBLE birth defects. It can also cause major liver damage, so you get blood tests to monitor it. I put it off for a long time, but I feel that working in the fashion industry you have to look good all the time. And have cysts and pimples all over your face really does not look well in job interviews or to clients. I know people say it doesn't matter, but I have had people in interviews ask me if I have tried Proactive, etc because "it worked for my kid, cousin, etc". I want people to look at ME and not my bad skin. It is called Fearless Face because I am going make-up-less in this blog. Which is very very hard for me, especially when it is really inflamed. a

0 comments:

Post a Comment