Sunday, March 11, 2012

Nameraka Honpo

  



I think that I may have found my holy grail in skincare! I have been using the Hearty Lab Happy Seven Soybean moisturizers recently and totally love them. They have made my skin much brighter, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. So, since my Eucerin was running out, I wanted to get a cleanser that utilizes the power of soy milk, plus was fragrance, color, and mineral oil free. What I found was SANA's popular Nameraka Honpo line's foaming cleanser and sheet masks(I had an allergic reaction to a laundry detergent. I got the mask to sooth my weary face).
What I like the most about this cleanser is that it does not leave my skin striped like most Japanese foaming cleansers I have tried. This is because... it has soy milk in it!!*^o^* The soy milk has minerals and isoflavons which are supposed to balance out the estrogen in your skin to keep acne at bay, and keep up collagen production. The best thing is that is also doubles as a (light) make-up remover! So I can save my cleansing water for when I wear heavy eye make-up. The sheet masks are super saturated, and penetrate deep because they have a "waffle" pattern fabric. They are price 4, for $10. A little pricey, but they work really well. I am going to save them for when my skin is irritated, it is very soothing and moisturizing. Hence why I bought them when I did. It really toned down the atopic dermatitis (itchy, dry, red, bumpy) I had.





0 comments:

Post a Comment