Friday, February 24, 2012

Gold Shoes Are a Girls Best Friend

Recent outfit. My Jason Wu top, a striped full circle skirt from The Gap, my Ted Baker beige and rose gold belt, and Seychelles Mercury gold oxfords! I have been wearing the oxfords a lot lately. Almost everyday until today. I wanted to buy them last month, but everywhere was sold out in a 9.5! I checked in stores, Amazon, Zappos, 6pm,etc. Then, while at Nordstrom Rack with my mother after a dinner(I usually resist, but mother pulled me in) SHE actually found them in the shoes!
Mother: "Hey, aren't these the shoes that you told me to look out for?"
Me: "YES! YES! OMG, you're amazing! I thought I would never find them!"
Not only that, but they were on double clearance! How much more lucky can you get? Hyaaan~ I love Seychelles shoes. These are my third pair. I have been really inspired lately to make up new outfits, I was kind of in a funk for a while wearing the same thing over and over again. I think it was the rainy drab weather we have been having, but now the sun is out!! Aaaaah how I missed 75 and sunny!

These are three things I have been realy loving this month.

STELLA by Stella McCartney Soft Body Milk
I have had this for about a year as a STELLA perfume gift set. It is my signature perfume that I wear pretty much everyday. I love the deep rose scent with the hint of amber. Very lady like and elegant. The smell last a long time too!

L'Occitane Pivoine Flora Body Milk
Got this travel size body milk in a Best of L'Occitane set for Christmas. I already used up the matching shower gel I love the scent so much ^^;;; I'm a sucker for two scents: rose and peony. I like peony because it is super floral like rose, but more light when I'm not feeling the heaviness of the rose that day. Or sometimes I'll even mix the two by putting the body milk on, and then taking my STELLA roller ball on my wrists and neck. Fabulous!


Rose of Versailles Marie Antoinette Gel Eyeliner
I, being a shoujo manga lover fell in love with Creer Beaute's ベルばら line. I actually prefer the Marie Antoinette liquid eyeliner, but Marukai has been out, so I picked up the gel version instead. I like the brush and how you can build up the chocolate brown color. There is defintely a technique to using gel liner, I've been watching videos on YouTube to get better.
*There is an Oscar version and Marie Antoinette version of everything from this line. Oscar is black, Marie is brown.

Bare Escentuals Full Flawless Brush
I have been using this to get a light layer of my Bare Minerals foundation. My skin has been 100% clear so much, I don't feel the need to wear a lot of foundation except to cover up redness on my nose and chin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment