Thursday, July 28, 2011

Going sailing

Nautical Style





Today's outfit! I bought this shirt a little while ago at the beginning of the summer at Anthropologie. It is an Odille silk button up blouse, dark denim Paige jeans(style: Roxbury), and Espadrilles that I got while out on a date for $10 from Urban Outfitters *^o^* I LOVE these Esparilles, I found them on clearance last month at Urban and immediately had to buy. The straps are a nude faux leather, and they are not the traditional wedge espadrilles, but a platform type. This makes them super comfy to wear for a long time. The nautical look is always a summer staple for me.This top is silk, so it keeps me cool in the humid weather. The breast pockets are also adorable! The contrast of the textile is a great touch.

Outift List:
+ Odille blouse
+Paige Roxbury jeans
+Urban Espadrilles
+Stella McCartney solid perfume necklace
+Marc by Marc white ceramic watch
+vintage straw crossbody bag


0 comments:

Post a Comment