Monday, June 25, 2012

Chamomile Mask

I got a about three small red blemishes on my nose and chin. I was in Los Angeles last week for a job interview and stopped by Little Tokyo and they had My Beauty Diary products. I see reviews online all the time, so I bought this Chamomile and White Lily Sleeping mask for oily skin.
My face before. Red, and a small white head. I put my Finecea cream from the dermatologist, my moisturizer and finally the mask on top before I went to bed. 





When I woke up the next day my face was visibly less red, and the whitehead was gone! I honestly surprised, because this mask has a very strong fragrance and my skin is super-super sensitive to fragrance. Also because it goes on clear, I will be taking this on the plane with me when P-chan and I go to the US Virgin Islands. It is a 15 hour flight, so a mask is essential. Below is my "after" face, and the redness is GONE!



0 comments:

Post a Comment