Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jason Wu.....at TARGET?!



First read on trendstop, then WWD, and now YouTube. It is totally official---Jason Wu for Target is coming in February 2012! Sooo excited! He commented that it will be," feminine sophistication, with a mischievous nod to the 1960s." Sound extremely interesting. 1960s was a very interesting time for fashion. Women were really starting to become independent and wear what they wanted. Not only that, but his cat is his inspiration too. Hoe! I am excited for this.
I think this will sell even more than Missoni. I mean, who hasn't heard the name when talking about what Michelle Obama is wearing? Granted I am a Michelle Obama fan, so I probably follow what she wears more than most people. A look book will be out by Christmas I think. Jason Wu's dresses look fabulous on Mrs. Obama, and are so womanly and sophisticated. I may have to wait outside for this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment