Sunday, July 15, 2012

VANS x Hello Kitty

 Went out to Nordstrom help my mom pick out a new purse. When we got there, they were having a VANS x Hello Kitty event where they would take your picture with Hello Kitty. Long story short, despite never being a Hello Kitty fan growing up (I had a phone in room. That was it.) Mother wanted me to take a picture for nostalgia. All the other people in line were actually not kids either, probably 18 at the youngest. Mostly it was workers in the store! So here is the final picture that they gave me.
I ordered a silicone case for my Galaxy S3 today on Amazon! One of the Rilakkuma cases, I saw a girl at the mall with one and immediately ordered one when I got home. Only $5! I hope it fits...I'll review it whenever I get in the mail, about a week I assume.


0 comments:

Post a Comment